It’s time for the next MQTT.fx release: MQTT.fx 1.2.0!
Most of the changes are under the hood, but in fact there also some new usability improvements.
As always you can download latest binaries/installers at mqttfx.org.
Please Report bugs and feature requests via the issue tracker.
- [New] Payload can now be decoded and exported in JSON format
- [New] Topic of received messages can now be copied (and pasted)
- [New] Eclipse Paho 1.1.0 included
- [New] Bundled with JRE 1.8.0_102
- [Fixed] Memory leak in terms of received and published messages
- [Fixed] Issue when clearing the received messages buffer
- [Fixed] Issue when last choosen import/export location is no longer valid
Display payload as JSON
Introcuding a new payload decoding option:
Publish unformatted JSON demo message:
Display plain JSON message:
Display formatted JSON message:
Speaking of decoding payload: next release is going to support custom payload decoder plugins!
You now can copy (and paste) the topics of received messages: