Here’s the latest MQTT.fx release: MQTT.fx 1.7.0!
Support for Sparkplug Payload Decoders
Sparkplug is a specification for MQTT enabled devices and applications to send and receive messages in a stateful way.
A decoder for the binary Sparkplug payload data has been added recently to the “mqttfx-payload-decoders” project at GitHub. Many Thanks to Wes Johnson from Cirrus Link for contribution and the PR! You can get more information about Sparkplug here!
- [New] Added Sparkplug Payload Decoder
- [Fixed] Issue #182: MQTTfx 1.6.0 not properly terminating in Windows 10 & MacOS
- [Fixed] Issue #192: Problem with $ in topic name
- [Fixed] Some UI styling issues
- Bundled installers for Linux are available again (deb & rpm)!
Get latest installers
As always you can download latest binaries/installers at mqttfx.org.
Please Report bugs and feature requests via the issue tracker.