Just released new version of MQTT.fx.
Download binaries HERE.
- revisited UI (return of “real” buttons)
- extended support for $SYS-topics: subscription for mosquitto or Hive MQ can be choosen (in respect to @dobermai).
- publish and subcrive/receive are now different tabs
- experimental support for http-proxy (in respect to @dimaki123).
- last choosen broker & port is restored at next app start
- updated 3rd party libs (e.g. now using features of ControlsFX 8.0.6)
- publish to topics even if not subscribed before (in respect to @_efwe_)
Configuration-format has changed, v0.0.4 might conflict with former versions.
In this case just delete (or rename) the mqttfx-config.xml.
The new configration is automatically created on next app start.