Here’s the latest MQTT.fx release: MQTT.fx 1.6.0!
Support for Google Cloud IoT!
A few weeks ago some guys from the Google IoT Team asked me to implement support for the all new Google Cloud IoT.
And I am very happy to announce that MQTT.fx 1.6.0 is the first client to support Google IoT Core!
New: Google Cloud IoT Profile
Modified: Publish tab
Modified: Subcribe tab
- [Fixed] Issue #176: Topic collector doesn’t find topics starting with a leading slash
- [Fixed] Issue #174: Can’t select subscribe QoS when selecting topic from dropdown list
- [Fixed] Problem with with topics collector service
- [Fixed] Collected topics list is now sorted by natural order
- [Changed] “Auto Reconnect” Option is now disabled as default setting
Get latest installers
As always you can download latest binaries/installers at mqttfx.org.
Please Report bugs and feature requests via the issue tracker.