Time is passing by and since almost 2 years I am working on MQTT.fx.
During that time I released about 20 versions and I think I can justify the release of version 1.0.0.
There are still ideas for improvements and extensions but MQTT.fx is feature complete now (at least you can pup/sub to topics ;-)).
1.0.0 Release Notes
- [Fixed] Issue #64: mqttfx-config.xml gets saturated with hundreds of topic in recentSubscriptionTopics
- [New] Issue #59: Copy a topic in the message view
- [New] Bundled with JRE 1.8.0_66
- [Fixed] Issues with System MenuBar on OSX
- [Fixed] Issue #58: Publish not working with 0.0.18
- [Fixed] Issue #60: 0.0.18 Run hangs on quit
- [Fixed] Issue #42: Ubuntu 14.04: Crash when trying to check for updates on launch
- [Fixed] #57: Application crash on startup when found update available.