MQTT.fx 1.0.0 is here!
Time is passing by and since almost 2 years I am working on MQTT.fx.
During that time I released about 20 versions and I think I can justify the release of version 1.0.0.
There are still ideas for improvements and extensions but MQTT.fx is feature complete now (at least you can pup/sub to topics ;-)).
1.0.0 Release Notes
- [Fixed] Issue #64: mqttfx-config.xml gets saturated with hundreds of topic in recentSubscriptionTopics
- [New] Issue #59: Copy a topic in the message view
- [New] Bundled with JRE 1.8.0_66
- [Fixed] Issues with System MenuBar on OSX
- [Fixed] Issue #58: Publish not working with 0.0.18
- [Fixed] Issue #60: 0.0.18 Run hangs on quit
- [Fixed] Issue #42: Ubuntu 14.04: Crash when trying to check for updates on launch
- [Fixed] #57: Application crash on startup when found update available.
Blog Post: Walkthrough features [GER]
You can download latest binaries at mqttfx.org.
Bugs and feature requests can be reported via the issue tracker.
7 thoughts on “MQTT.fx 1.0.0 is here!”
First, I would like to congratulate you for your awesome work on the MQTT.fx project.
At present, I am a student in an engineer school and I am passionate about JavaFX. I have already developped JavaFX applications and to improve my general knowledge on this technology, I would like to know if it is possible to have an access on the whole source code? I would juste like to see how you built your application (main architecture) and how you handle all users events.
Thanks in advance for your answer
DELORME Loïc – Polytech Lyon – IT Dept – FRANCE
MQTTfx is very useful tool to me.
I am using MQTTfx v0.0.15 and I want to upgrade it to latest version.
Would you please provide me a MQTT.fx v1.0.0 Windows 32bits version?
Thank you in advance.
hello sir, i try to download the latest version 1.0.0 , but my system says, bad quality of package and strongly recommended not to install, what should i do
Yes 😉 Sorry for that. The System complains as of missing license information. etc. But you can savely install the package. Installation will only extract the needed files to /opt/MQTTfx
thank you sir