Here’s the latest MQTT.fx release: MQTT.fx 1.3.0!
I continued to spend some effort on stability and performance along with some UI additions.
As always you can download latest binaries/installers at mqttfx.org.
Please Report bugs and feature requests via the issue tracker.
- [New] Settings: Option to set buffer sizes (per topic & received messages)
- [New] Settings: Option to set max characters of logging output console and scripting output console
- [New] Settings: Support for dark,light and custom themes
- [New] Bundled with JRE 1.8.0_112
- [Fixed] memory leak in logging output console and scripting output console
- [Fixed] Issue: autoscroll enable/disable
Performance and memory saving improvements
You can now set the size (max. characters) for the scripting output console as well as for the logging output:
And you can now set the buffer sizes for received messages and the messages history per topic:
Support for Color Themes
I have added an option to change the color theme of MQTT.fx.
The choice is: Light, Dark (experimental) and Custom:
You can start a new custom theme by choosing “Create custom CSS template” which will create a (light) color theme css template. You will be prompted with a dialog showing the actual location of the created template. A click on “Edit” opens the selected CSS file in your preferred Editor.